10 or more

$0.00

Wholesale

$0.00

MSRP

+
Add to Cart

Product Details

Morimoto: Has always been our go-to-guys when it came to HID, and when they released their line of LED products, we had our doubts. Performance left a little to be desired compared to some of the more refined models on the market. BUT (and thats a big BUT) that has since changed with the much more mature, refined second generations of each model they offer. While in all-honesty Morimoto didn't exactly nail it the first time around on the LED bulbs, what we have from them today is about as modern as it gets and much more in-line with the quality and performance we've all come to expect from the brand.

So What's new with Version Two? Basically everything except the name, really. Now using their "Hybrid LED" system that was made famous by the XSB 2.0 halos and strips, the new XB T10's are A) super reliable (we've yet to see one fail), B) have an excellent 5500K white or Golden Amber color, and C) much better consistency due to the updated phosphor coating they're putting on them now. We dig it!

Featured: In the October 2015 issue of DSport Magazine alongside LED offerings from Philips and Osram. Morimoto is the benchmark in aftermarket automotive lighting!

Modern Touch:The XB LED bulbs produce plenty of light to improve illumination while adding a modern touch to your vehicle's lighting. They illuminate perfectly evenly, not spotty like the surface mounted chips found on other bulbs. Just don't stare if you care to see anything after that!

Construction: The bulb is constructed with a white fiberglass PCB sandwiched between two very unique white-faced Hybrid LED panels. The positive/ground contacts are perforated and dipped in gold copper to improve contact across both sides of the base.

Everywhere: From interior lighting to city and marker lights, the T10/194 fitment is easily one of the most common sizes used in the automotive industry. Chances are, there's a place for these bulbs on your car, especially now that they're available in both white and amber!

Can-bus: The XB LED bulbs are can-bus friendly and should not hyper flash or cause any "lamp out" errors in MOST applications. If however your vehicle requires more resistance, we recommend using the Morimoto HD Load Resistors

Trusted: For more than a decade, we've worked hard to earn our killer reputation. Car guys world-wide know that TRS carries the internet's best selection of high performance automotive and powersport lighting products at the best prices, and we've got the best, most knowledgeable team of real enthusiasts to help back it up. If we sell it, then you bet we've put it to the test on our own cars, trucks, and bikes. Need a recommendation on parts for your project? Got a tech question? Wholesale inquiry? Contact Us

Product Specs

• What's Included

• BULBS: 2x T10/194 Morimoto XB 2.0 LED

• WARRANTY: 2 Years

• SWAG: Morimoto Decal

• Compatibility

• CROSS COMPATIBLE SIZES: 194, T10, 147,152, 158, 159, 161, 168, 184, 192, 193, 259, 280, 285, 447, 464, 501, 555, 558, 585, 655, 657, 1250, 1251,1252, 2450, 2652, 2827, 2921, 2825, W5W

• Tech Specs

• RATED COLOR: 5500K (white)

• RATED LUMENS: 200 lm (raw; per bulb)

• POWER DRAW: 165mA

• INPUT VOLTAGE: 12V-24V

• LIGHT SOURCES: XB Hybrid SMD (2 Panels, 18 total diodes)

In Action

Product Reviews

5 out of 5 stars

Great LED bulbs!

Michael Holmes Reviewed: 03.27.2017

Ordered both white and amber and they have Awesome light output. The white is quite a bit brighter than amber but that is to be expected. Would definitely reccomend

5 out of 5 stars

Nice lumen output very bright

Robert Cortez Reviewed: 02.21.2017

I use these on my g35 coupe on the side markers and at night I can see they really reflect a good amount of light even onto the car next to me which is good but I JUST WISH THESE WERE ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE 6000K COLOR RATING AND NOT JUST THESE 5500K. The slight color rating throws off the other led's I have and I would buy new ones if you make them in a 6000K.

5 out of 5 stars

Great products and great customer service

brandy pinol Reviewed: 12.07.2016

First off I want to say I've been a customer for a few years now. And had nothing but good experience with Trs products and their services. When ever I had a issue or a question they resolve my concerns promptly.
I purchase the Morimoto XB amber LED to replace my old junk LED for my side markers. The Morimoto XB LED's are very bright and illuminates evenly. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. Thank you Trs and keep up the good work.

5 out of 5 stars

Holy Daylight!

Edward Stockwell Reviewed: 12.05.2016

upgraded the interior bulbs front/back in a '12 F150 - total night/day transformation. (almost too bright, but I like it) recommend!

5 out of 5 stars

Bright, even light

Joshua Reviewed: 08.16.2016

I love these T10s. For some reason, Audi used T10s for nearly all of the interior lights in my S3. I replaced them with the Morimoto T10s, and bright EVEN light. I had these in my jeep and a few other cars and have loved them in every one. Many LEDs are spotty and don't light evenly or utilize the factory reflectors, but the smooth output style from these bulbs are fantastic. A++++ Thank you TRS!

4 out of 5 stars

Great little led bulbs

Andrew Reviewed: 08.09.2016

I got these little guys to replace the dim halogen bulbs in my 2005 C230. They complimented the Mini H1's nicely. They are just slightly blue. But still looked pretty nice.

5 out of 5 stars

more than meets the eye

Charlie Reviewed: 08.02.2016

These little flat leds are great. They emit a very balanced white light. Actually mimics a halogen lights radiation pattern very well. The brightness is perfect for my license plate illumination. Not too bright, no blue tint and really makes the colors pop on the plate. $20 well spent.

4 out of 5 stars

They are alright

Daniel Reviewed: 03.27.2016

Bought these to replace my licence plate blubs but they were more on the warmer side so I used them in my trunk. They do seem brighter than the slyvania zevo bulbs. These would have matched my 4300k hids I used to have on my 2014 when I had it. The Morimoto XB festoon bulbs were perfect fit my wrx.

4 out of 5 stars

they are bright

Romeo Reviewed: 12.23.2015

So I put these on my 2008 TL. They are really bright but the color isn't there. It's a plan bright white with a hint of green. For the price and the power of such a small led it's amazing. Just wish it had a more luxury purple hue to it.

3 out of 5 stars

Bright but not white!

Rohit Reviewed: 12.16.2015

Disappointed to say this but it's true the bulbs I have received are bright but not white. They are yellowish white. Side by side I compared the cob xb led rings n they are pure white n super bright also compared with osram led T10 they are badass T10 led you can have. Super bright cool white like xb led rings. But this morimoto T10 led doesn't match. They are just like stock blue painted halogen bulbs! I want a replacement for these bulbs. Yet Hope to see better product & description in future.