10 or more

$0.00

Wholesale

$0.00

MSRP

+
Add to Cart

Product Details

NOTE: ORDER QTY = 1 MEANS YOU WILL RECEIVE ONE PAIR OF BULBS (2 PCS)

ACME: Picked up the call from consumers who want a product that meets their expectations but aren't ready to break the bank. Their entry-level gear is the new industry standard that delivers real performance at the right price.

Features: The ACME X T10's feature three high-power 5000K white LEDs per bulb, black fiberglass PCB's, are self regulated and have an integrated dimming function. They are farrrr brighter and whiter than your stock halogen 194/T10 LED bulbs!

Light Everywhere: Side and forward-firing LEDs ensure plenty of power in all directions. SMD 2835 and chips galore ensure the whole reflector is illuminated!

Rated: At just over 100 lumens per bulb...and while that's not huge, trust us, it is more than enough and noticeably brighter than stock.

Pure White:Kelvin is rated at 5000K by their manufacture, and we agree, they're a perfectly neutral white color. No warm white, no blue.

Trusted: For more than a decade, we've worked hard to earn our killer reputation. Car guys world-wide know that TRS carries the internet's best selection of high performance automotive and powersport lighting products at the best prices, and we've got the best, most knowledgeable team of real enthusiasts to help back it up. If we sell it, then you bet we've put it to the test on our own cars, trucks, and bikes. Need a recommendation on parts for your project? Got a tech question? Wholesale inquiry? Contact Us

Product Specs

• What's Included

• BULBS: 2x T10/194: ACME X LED

• WARRANTY: 6 Months

• Compatibility

• CROSS COMPATIBLE SIZES: 194, T10, 147,152, 158, 159, 161, 168, 184, 192, 193, 259, 280, 285, 447, 464, 501, 555, 558, 585, 655, 657, 1250, 1251,1252, 2450, 2652, 2827, 2921, 2825, W5W

• Tech Specs

• RATED COLOR: 6000K

• RATED LUMENS: 120 lm (metered)

• POWER DRAW: 69mA/0.89w

• INPUT VOLTAGE: 10V-14V

• LIGHT SOURCES: 3x pcs 2835 LED

• BEAM ANGLE: 270 Degrees

In Action

Product Reviews

5 out of 5 stars

Great product!

Andrew Terrazas Reviewed: 05.09.2017

Lights up my license plate beautifully! Super bright LED & FAST SHIPPING!!

4 out of 5 stars

Color Me Surprised

Evan McCausland Reviewed: 01.10.2017

I'd previously run some no-name diffuser-type LED bulbs in the license plate lamp sockets on my 2014 GMC Sierra, but was never impressed with output, color (too blue), or durability (started to flicker/ lose output after a year in).

TRS threw in a pair of these Acme T10 bulbs as part of a Black Friday purchase. Given there are only three diodes and no diffuser, I didn't expect much -- but wow, was I wrong. The output is incredibly strong, and light is much more whitish than before.

Only thing stopping me from giving five stars is they've only been in for a few days; I can't speak to durability. But hard to beat this performance for the price, really. Thinking of picking up a couple additional pairs to keep on hand in case something does falter down the line, but I hope that doesn't happen!

5 out of 5 stars

Excellent

Shane Mize Reviewed: 12.11.2016

I have been searching for LED license plate lights that I can look at and be happy with. These are super bright..almost too bright. But I can say I have found the ones I have been looking for. Top quality by far. Super happy!!!!!!

3 out of 5 stars

Quality control could be better. Nice overall

Nicholas Woo Reviewed: 12.06.2016

Paid for shipping to canada. Upon inspection noticed the soldering between diodes was incorrect. One diode was soldered to the other diode instead of the pcb. Thank goodness i had some tools to repair it. If you live in usa the trs warranty is fantastic, otherwise you might end up paying more shipping costs which i thankfully didn't need to. Nice neutral white light. Hopefully they will last a long time.

5 out of 5 stars

OEM Quality Light output.

John Reviewed: 07.09.2016

Got these for free during July 4th sale. Not only that it is noticeably brighter than the Amazon.com $10 special. The color output is OEM color temperature. Now when I open the front doors at night, I can actually see the ground before I step on it. No wonder why they were giving it out for free. They knew I'd like it so much I'd buy more.

5 out of 5 stars

Amazing Output

Nabeel Reviewed: 01.11.2016

These are really cool!! I like the output very much. Will order soon for the license plate as well.

5 out of 5 stars

Awesome

JUSTIN Reviewed: 11.26.2015

Besides the obvious of easy installation, these little lights pack a punch when it comes to output. I am so happy with them i ordered another set! I would highly recommend these for registration plate lights to take place of the o.e. halogens being that they have a pure white output they mimic a factory led setup.

Also Purchased