The Retrofit Source LLC is a leading designer, marketer, distributor, and e-commerce retailer of branded performance automotive aftermarket lighting solutions. We are a team of hardworking, creative, and talented individuals and we are looking to ad a Marketplace Channel Manager to our team of rock stars!
The ideal candidate would be a go getter and people person. Someone who can excel our current marketplace channels and bring in new ideas that will set us apart from everyone else. We are a laid back, fun, but very fast paced and driven group of people and the right candidate would possess these same attributes.
At the Retrofit Source LLC.
Your Key Roles & Responsibilities:
· Work with cross-functional teams to co-develop channel strategies for our Amazon, e-Bay (and other) marketplace channels.
· Work cross-functionally to scope, implement, and build marketplace information and operational systems and processes.
· Collaborate with product, sales, and marketing teams to ensure merchandising follows brand standards and MAP policy.
· Implement, track, and analyze program/promotional effectiveness and make changes as required in conjunction with cross-functional owners.
· Monitor, own, and optimize subsidy spending across channels, working within budgets and to AOP goals
· Ensure collection and analysis of data related to promotional incentives, advertising violations and competitive ad tracking.
· Take ownership for managing ASNs, intellectual property violations, and MAP enforcement actions.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
· Required: 5+ years of direct experience managing marketplace platforms (Amazon, e-Bay and other channels)
· Bachelor’s Degree (minimum)
· Experience in marketing or merchandising
· Experience with consumer automotive products (headlights preferred)
· Prior management experience
· Possess effective project management, strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Possess advanced knowledge of key business measures-sales, gross margins, BI metrics, etc.
· Have very strong computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office
· Possess solid analytical skill and problem-solving ability
· The ability to manage a budget for promotions and merchandising.
· Possess strong ability to multi-task with the ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
· Possess high comfortable level for delivering presentations in small/large group setting internally/externally as well as to all levels of the TRS company
· Lead cross-functional teams on channel program, promotions, and incentives objectives
If you are innovative, passionate, driven, fun, leadership mentality yet humble, then we would like to welcome you to send your resume to email@example.com