About Us: Job Opportunities
The Retrofit Source is always seeking talented individuals for hire!
If you’re a car enthusiast looking for an opportunity with a well-established company in the automotive aftermarket, we encourage you to leave your contact information with us for future openings. Our brand new headquarters in Atlanta, GA is probably one of the coolest work environments in the industry and best of all, we maintain a strict no suit and tie dress code!
We invite you to fill out an application!
The Retrofit Source, LLC. keeps growing strong and growing fast. The leader in e-commerce aftermarket headlights is searching for more ROCKSTARS to add to its team of Customer Service Representatives.
The right candidate would be exceptional at communication and have experience with taking inbound customer support calls, professionally handling client questions while keeping an upbeat attitude.
Your Key Roles & Responsibilities:
· Assisting customers with pre and post-sale expertise via phone, email, and/or online chat.
· Provide appropriate product recommendations, utilizing your professional expertise.
· Accepting and processing orders.
· Answering technical questions on installation and/or troubleshooting when needed.
· Continued education on all products including Headlight Revolution, Morimoto, Xenon Depot, GTR Lighting, Profile Performance and any other new products we may obtain in the future.
· Continued education on all our software in order to best serve our client. These may include, but are not limited to Zen Desk, Slack, Monday, product websites and ordering systems.
· Active Listening and Active Learning. We expect our customer service reps to provide full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and taking the time to learn new information for both current and future problems and decision-making.
· Critical Thinking! It is imperative that our customer service representatives use logic and reasoning to best assist a client in resolving any difficult situations or issues with our product line or services.
· Reading, Writing, and Speaking Appropriately! Our TRS customers expect us to not only understand their needs by reading their emails or listening to their calls but be able to communicate solutions appropriately whether in writing or verbally as well.
· Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by handling it directly or getting them to the appropriate team to handle it.
· Double Check. It’s always good to double-check yourself before giving a customer the wrong information pertaining to their order or product.
· SELL! It’s not just about the customer service, we need to educate our customers on our products and sell them the best options.
If this sounds like you then we welcome your resume and applications. You may also email your resumes directly to email@example.com
Requirements: H.S. Diploma/GED
Benefits: Medical Dental Vision Life 401K
The Retrofit Source, LLC is looking to add to their team of ROCK STAR Warehouse Associates. This team of men and women are a huge asset to TRS and they all work really hard to ensure that our customers get their product on time and that TRS is fully stocked on all the items it needs to supply our customers. They are the heart of the warehouse. Our Rock Star team is cross functional and they work together to complete all the picking, packing, shipping, receiving and inventory needs. If you would like to join our team of ROCK STAR AUTOMOTIVE HEADLIGHT LOVING Individuals then we welcome you to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or obtain an application by emailing email@example.com.
Your purpose at TRS is to ensure that you utilize team work to complete all job responsibilities from packing, picking, receiving or any other warehouse task that is needed.
§ Ensuring that all tickets are filled and accurate.
§ Ensuring that you are Labeling specific inventory items
§ Ensuring that you are Following proper loading and safety procedures
§ Ensuring that you are Putting deliveries away in the appropriate areas
§ Ensuring that you are Stacking deliveries into the delivery vehicle(s) as needed
§ Ensuring that all inventory has accurate count
- Assemble cardboard or wooden containers or select pre-assembled containers
- Insert items into containers
- Route items to various departments
- Examine incoming shipments to ensure they meet specifications
- Operate lift truck or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage area
- Assist management in recycling material in the warehouse
- Cooperate with representatives from other departments in the organization to provide warehouse information as requested
- Perform regular material warehouse audits to ensure that material is undamaged and maintained neatly throughout the warehouse
- Advise management of cycle count issues on a timely basis
- Ensure that all documents and material received in the warehouse are of satisfactory quality
- Safely utilize forklifts or jacks to move warehouse materials according to proper safety instructions and as directed (must have approval and certification to utilize forklifts)
§ Verify outgoing shipments and prepare items for shipment.
§ Determine method of shipment, by utilizing the TRS shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
§ Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons, boxes, or shipping bags.
§ Assembles cardboard or wooden containers for shipping purposes.
§ Inserts items into containers, using spacers, filler and protective padding as needed.
§ Covers crates or binds boxes with appropriate tapes, fasteners or adhesives.
§ Stamps identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or boxes
§ Posts weight and shipping charges.
§ Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
§ Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
§ You may be asked to complete other tasks to assist with other departments within the warehouse at your supervisors discretion.
• May be required to stand for long periods of time
• May involve some repetitive motions
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• May also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers
• Due to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions to include extreme heat, humidity and cold
• Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions
• Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels within the organization
• Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Must be able interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, safety rules, and procedure manuals
• Must have a working knowledge of Internet software usage, order processing systems, inventory software and word processing software
• Must be knowledgeable in warehousing procedures
Benefits: Vision Dental Medical Paid Time Off Life Accidental 401K