About Us: Job Opportunities
The Retrofit Source is always seeking talented individuals for hire!
If you’re a car enthusiast looking for an opportunity with a well-established company in the automotive aftermarket, we encourage you to leave your contact information with us for future openings. Our brand new headquarters in Atlanta, GA is probably one of the coolest work environments in the industry and best of all, we maintain a strict no suit and tie dress code!
We invite you to fill out an application!
The Retrofit Source, LLC. keeps growing strong and growing fast. The leader in e-commerce aftermarket headlights is searching for more ROCKSTARS to add to its team of Customer Service Representatives.
The right candidate would be exceptional at communication and have experience with taking inbound customer support calls, professionally handling client questions while keeping an upbeat attitude.
Your Key Roles & Responsibilities:
· Assisting customers with pre and post-sale expertise via phone, email, and/or online chat.
· Provide appropriate product recommendations, utilizing your professional expertise.
· Accepting and processing orders.
· Answering technical questions on installation and/or troubleshooting when needed.
· Continued education on all products including Headlight Revolution, Morimoto, Xenon Depot, GTR Lighting, Profile Performance and any other new products we may obtain in the future.
· Continued education on all our software in order to best serve our client. These may include, but are not limited to Zen Desk, Slack, Monday, product websites and ordering systems.
· Active Listening and Active Learning. We expect our customer service reps to provide full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and taking the time to learn new information for both current and future problems and decision-making.
· Critical Thinking! It is imperative that our customer service representatives use logic and reasoning to best assist a client in resolving any difficult situations or issues with our product line or services.
· Reading, Writing, and Speaking Appropriately! Our TRS customers expect us to not only understand their needs by reading their emails or listening to their calls but be able to communicate solutions appropriately whether in writing or verbally as well.
· Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by handling it directly or getting them to the appropriate team to handle it.
· Double Check. It’s always good to double-check yourself before giving a customer the wrong information pertaining to their order or product.
· SELL! It’s not just about the customer service, we need to educate our customers on our products and sell them the best options.
If this sounds like you then we welcome your resume and applications. You may also email your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements: H.S. Diploma/GED
Benefits: Medical Dental Vision Life 401K
The Retrofit Source LLC is a leading designer, marketer, distributor, and e-commerce retailer of branded performance automotive aftermarket lighting solutions. We are a team of hardworking, creative, and talented individuals and we are looking to ad a Marketplace Channel Manager to our team of rock stars!
The ideal candidate would be a go getter and people person. Someone who can excel our current marketplace channels and bring in new ideas that will set us apart from everyone else. We are a laid back, fun, but very fast paced and driven group of people and the right candidate would possess these same attributes.
At the Retrofit Source LLC.
Your Key Roles & Responsibilities:
· Work with cross-functional teams to co-develop channel strategies for our Amazon, e-Bay (and other) marketplace channels.
· Work cross-functionally to scope, implement, and build marketplace information and operational systems and processes.
· Collaborate with product, sales, and marketing teams to ensure merchandising follows brand standards and MAP policy.
· Implement, track, and analyze program/promotional effectiveness and make changes as required in conjunction with cross-functional owners.
· Monitor, own, and optimize subsidy spending across channels, working within budgets and to AOP goals
· Ensure collection and analysis of data related to promotional incentives, advertising violations and competitive ad tracking.
· Take ownership for managing ASNs, intellectual property violations, and MAP enforcement actions.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
· Required: 5+ years of direct experience managing marketplace platforms (Amazon, e-Bay and other channels)
· Bachelor’s Degree (minimum)
· Experience in marketing or merchandising
· Experience with consumer automotive products (headlights preferred)
· Prior management experience
· Possess effective project management, strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Possess advanced knowledge of key business measures-sales, gross margins, BI metrics, etc.
· Have very strong computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office
· Possess solid analytical skill and problem-solving ability
· The ability to manage a budget for promotions and merchandising.
· Possess strong ability to multi-task with the ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
· Possess high comfortable level for delivering presentations in small/large group setting internally/externally as well as to all levels of the TRS company
· Lead cross-functional teams on channel program, promotions, and incentives objectives
If you are innovative, passionate, driven, fun, leadership mentality yet humble, then we would like to welcome you to send your resume to email@example.com
The Retrofit Source, LLC is looking to add to their team of ROCK STAR Warehouse Associates. This team of men and women are a huge asset to TRS and they all work really hard to ensure that our customers get their product on time and that TRS is fully stocked on all the items it needs to supply our customers. They are the heart of the warehouse. Our Rock Star team is cross functional and they work together to complete all the picking, packing, shipping, receiving and inventory needs. If you would like to join our team of ROCK STAR AUTOMOTIVE HEADLIGHT LOVING Individuals then we welcome you to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or obtain an application by emailing email@example.com.
Your purpose at TRS is to ensure that you utilize team work to complete all job responsibilities from packing, picking, receiving or any other warehouse task that is needed.
§ Ensuring that all tickets are filled and accurate.
§ Ensuring that you are Labeling specific inventory items
§ Ensuring that you are Following proper loading and safety procedures
§ Ensuring that you are Putting deliveries away in the appropriate areas
§ Ensuring that you are Stacking deliveries into the delivery vehicle(s) as needed
§ Ensuring that all inventory has accurate count
- Assemble cardboard or wooden containers or select pre-assembled containers
- Insert items into containers
- Route items to various departments
- Examine incoming shipments to ensure they meet specifications
- Operate lift truck or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage area
- Assist management in recycling material in the warehouse
- Cooperate with representatives from other departments in the organization to provide warehouse information as requested
- Perform regular material warehouse audits to ensure that material is undamaged and maintained neatly throughout the warehouse
- Advise management of cycle count issues on a timely basis
- Ensure that all documents and material received in the warehouse are of satisfactory quality
- Safely utilize forklifts or jacks to move warehouse materials according to proper safety instructions and as directed (must have approval and certification to utilize forklifts)
§ Verify outgoing shipments and prepare items for shipment.
§ Determine method of shipment, by utilizing the TRS shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
§ Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons, boxes, or shipping bags.
§ Assembles cardboard or wooden containers for shipping purposes.
§ Inserts items into containers, using spacers, filler and protective padding as needed.
§ Covers crates or binds boxes with appropriate tapes, fasteners or adhesives.
§ Stamps identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or boxes
§ Posts weight and shipping charges.
§ Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
§ Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
§ You may be asked to complete other tasks to assist with other departments within the warehouse at your supervisors discretion.
• May be required to stand for long periods of time
• May involve some repetitive motions
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• May also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers
• Due to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions to include extreme heat, humidity and cold
• Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions
• Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels within the organization
• Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Must be able interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, safety rules, and procedure manuals
• Must have a working knowledge of Internet software usage, order processing systems, inventory software and word processing software
• Must be knowledgeable in warehousing procedures
Benefits: Vision Dental Medical Paid Time Off Life Accidental 401K