About Us: Job Opportunities
The Retrofit Source is always seeking talented individuals for hire!
If you’re a car enthusiast looking for an opportunity with a well-established company in the automotive aftermarket, we encourage you to leave your contact information with us for future openings. Our brand new headquarters in Atlanta, GA is probably one of the coolest work environments in the industry and best of all, we maintain a strict no suit and tie dress code!
We invite you to fill out an application!
The Retrofit Source LLC is a leading designer, marketer, distributor, and e-commerce retailer of branded performance automotive aftermarket lighting solutions. We are a team of hardworking, creative, and talented individuals and we are looking to add a Direct of Engineering to our team of ROCKSTARS!
The ideal candidate would be a go-getter and a people person. We are a laid back, fun, but very fast-paced and driven group of people and the right candidate would possess these same attributes.
At Retrofit Source LLC.
Your Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Vehicle lighting product design and development, management of design team and capable direct contributor.
- Architect and build product development management structure, process, and reporting
- Own developing, installing, driving company adoption, and manage audits for quality.
- Collaborate on new product roadmap and business case development, feasibility studies, and sourcing efforts
- Collaborating with executive team, own developing, installing, and managing a product rebuilding / refurbishing operation.
- Own architecting and building a lighting R&D facility, equipped with proper instrumentation for developing lighting products and validating FMVSS108 compliance
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum BS Mechanical Engineering or related degree, MS and/or MBA preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a leadership position
- Experience in the aftermarket, automotive and/or automotive lighting preferred but not required
- Direct experience in product development and commercialization required
- Direct experience with quality systems, implementation, and auditing required
- Direct experience with contract manufacturing and Asian supply chains
- Must be experienced in designing products, creating prototypes, R&D testing and development
- Must be experienced in a product manufacturing operation with a history of setting up production processes and overseeing production from a manufacturing engineering perspective
- Creative ‘can-do’ mindset
- Self-motivated, high-energy, ambitious work habit
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Welcome the expectation to think and solve problems and improve plans
- High attention to detail should be natural
- Must be hands-on capable with a willingness to tackle any need for the company
Requirements: Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills: -Minimum BS Mechanical Engineering or related degree, MS and/or MBA preferred -Minimum 5+ years of experience in a leadership position -Experience in the aftermarket, automotive and/or automotive lighting preferred but not required -Direct experience in product development and commercialization required -Direct experience with quality systems, implementation, and auditing required -Direct experience with contract manufacturing and Asian supply chains -Must be experienced in designing products, creating prototypes, R&D testing and development -Must be experienced in a product manufacturing operation with a history of setting up production processes and overseeing production from a manufacturing engineering perspective
Benefits: Medical Dental Vision Accidental Life 401K Paid Time Off
The Retrofit Source LLC is a leading designer, marketer, distributor, and e-commerce retailer of branded performance automotive aftermarket lighting solutions. We are a team of hardworking, creative, and talented individuals and we are looking to ad a Marketplace Channel Manager to our team of rock stars!
The ideal candidate would be a go getter and people person. Someone who can excel our current marketplace channels and bring in new ideas that will set us apart from everyone else. We are a laid back, fun, but very fast paced and driven group of people and the right candidate would possess these same attributes.
At the Retrofit Source LLC.
Your Key Roles & Responsibilities:
· Work with cross-functional teams to co-develop channel strategies for our Amazon, e-Bay (and other) marketplace channels.
· Work cross-functionally to scope, implement, and build marketplace information and operational systems and processes.
· Collaborate with product, sales, and marketing teams to ensure merchandising follows brand standards and MAP policy.
· Implement, track, and analyze program/promotional effectiveness and make changes as required in conjunction with cross-functional owners.
· Monitor, own, and optimize subsidy spending across channels, working within budgets and to AOP goals
· Ensure collection and analysis of data related to promotional incentives, advertising violations and competitive ad tracking.
· Take ownership for managing ASNs, intellectual property violations, and MAP enforcement actions.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
· Required: 5+ years of direct experience managing marketplace platforms (Amazon, e-Bay and other channels)
· Bachelor’s Degree (minimum)
· Experience in marketing or merchandising
· Experience with consumer automotive products (headlights preferred)
· Prior management experience
· Possess effective project management, strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Possess advanced knowledge of key business measures-sales, gross margins, BI metrics, etc.
· Have very strong computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office
· Possess solid analytical skill and problem-solving ability
· The ability to manage a budget for promotions and merchandising.
· Possess strong ability to multi-task with the ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
· Possess high comfortable level for delivering presentations in small/large group setting internally/externally as well as to all levels of the TRS company
· Lead cross-functional teams on channel program, promotions, and incentives objectives
If you are innovative, passionate, driven, fun, leadership mentality yet humble, then we would like to welcome you to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Retrofit Source, LLC is looking to add to their team of ROCK STAR Warehouse Associates. This team of men and women are a huge asset to TRS and they all work really hard to ensure that our customers get their product on time and that TRS is fully stocked on all the items it needs to supply our customers. They are the heart of the warehouse. Our Rock Star team is cross functional and they work together to complete all the picking, packing, shipping, receiving and inventory needs. If you would like to join our team of ROCK STAR AUTOMOTIVE HEADLIGHT LOVING Individuals then we welcome you to send your resume to email@example.com or obtain an application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your purpose at TRS is to ensure that you utilize team work to complete all job responsibilities from packing, picking, receiving or any other warehouse task that is needed.
§ Ensuring that all tickets are filled and accurate.
§ Ensuring that you are Labeling specific inventory items
§ Ensuring that you are Following proper loading and safety procedures
§ Ensuring that you are Putting deliveries away in the appropriate areas
§ Ensuring that you are Stacking deliveries into the delivery vehicle(s) as needed
§ Ensuring that all inventory has accurate count
- Assemble cardboard or wooden containers or select pre-assembled containers
- Insert items into containers
- Route items to various departments
- Examine incoming shipments to ensure they meet specifications
- Operate lift truck or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage area
- Assist management in recycling material in the warehouse
- Cooperate with representatives from other departments in the organization to provide warehouse information as requested
- Perform regular material warehouse audits to ensure that material is undamaged and maintained neatly throughout the warehouse
- Advise management of cycle count issues on a timely basis
- Ensure that all documents and material received in the warehouse are of satisfactory quality
- Safely utilize forklifts or jacks to move warehouse materials according to proper safety instructions and as directed (must have approval and certification to utilize forklifts)
§ Verify outgoing shipments and prepare items for shipment.
§ Determine method of shipment, by utilizing the TRS shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
§ Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons, boxes, or shipping bags.
§ Assembles cardboard or wooden containers for shipping purposes.
§ Inserts items into containers, using spacers, filler and protective padding as needed.
§ Covers crates or binds boxes with appropriate tapes, fasteners or adhesives.
§ Stamps identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or boxes
§ Posts weight and shipping charges.
§ Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
§ Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
§ You may be asked to complete other tasks to assist with other departments within the warehouse at your supervisors discretion.
• May be required to stand for long periods of time
• May involve some repetitive motions
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• May also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers
• Due to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions to include extreme heat, humidity and cold
• Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions
• Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels within the organization
• Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Must be able interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, safety rules, and procedure manuals
• Must have a working knowledge of Internet software usage, order processing systems, inventory software and word processing software
• Must be knowledgeable in warehousing procedures
Benefits: Vision Dental Medical Paid Time Off Life Accidental 401K