Who knew shopping for bulbs could so scientific? The pro's at TRS have highlighted the top ten factors you should consider when buying HID bulbs. Always make sure to first choose the right size for a proper fitment, and then consider factors such as Kelvin ratings, Luminosity, and precision. Check out the rest of our recommendations in our xenon bulb buyers guide here
Want to learn more?
The technology explained.
High Intensity discharge bulbs offer more lumens, whiter light, and a lifespan of 2000+ hours compared to halogen
- Based on industry standard D1S, D2S, and D4S HID Projector headlight fittings
- OEM replacement bulbs available under this category from Philips and Morimoto
- Perfect for use in halogen based projector headlights or fog lights
- Compatible with all ballasts that have "AMP" style outputs
- To achieve safe illumination, not recommended for use in standard reflectors
- Bases and other components for those who want to build their bulbs from the ground up